Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chili Dog Festival


Josh's work has an annual Chili Dog Festival for all of the patients and employees filled with lots of fun and food. They had a blow-up slide and bounce house, haunted house with story telling, cake walk, carnival booths, even a dunking booth, and then of course the chili dogs, nachos, cookies, cotton candy, shaved ice & popcorn. Megan had a blast playing around, picking a pumpkin out and she played in the bounce house for over 30 minutes. We had a lot of fun and are very greatful for Josh's company for providing the fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LEX, Megan is getting SOOOOO BIG!!!! WOW! I can't believe how fast kids grow! I can't wait to see you guys in January . Tell Megan and Josh hi for me! I miss you all so much!

Lots of Love,

Jess

Anonymous said...

wow! it looks pretty cold! well i agree with jess, megan is getting SOOOOO BIG!!!! i mis you all so much too and i'm glad you are all enjoying Kentucky!

Love you,

Tosha