Friday, October 13, 2006

Ward Halloween Party




We had our ward Halloween party tonight and the kids got to go trick-or-treating around the building and then they had a carnival where they played different games, frosted cupcakes, made ghost suckers & ran around the building. Megan made the cutest puppy, she even went around barking at people and licking her friends.














The friends pictured are Cowgirl Abbie, Cinderella Rylie, and then Pirate Dylan. All of them were so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute as a puupy!!! ohhhh! i wish i could've seen her! So is she still gonna go trick-or-treating?

Love yah!

Tosha

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that she was going to be a puppy dog! That is so cute! I love it!
Kylie is going to wear the pumpkin costume that I let you borrow for Megan's first Halloween. I still can't believe that I finally have a child to wear a costume that I bought a few years ago! CRAZY!!! I tried it on her and it was big but really cute! I will send pics after Halloween!
LOVE the pics of Megan!

Love, Jess