Sunday, October 22, 2006

Zoo Trick-or-Treating

Here at the Lousiville Zoo they do a big Trick-or-Treating event. They guide you through the zoo while you see different characters and pick up treats. It was a lot of fun and Megan loved it. We waited in horrible traffic to get there, it took us 1 hour to go 3 blocks. Josh was very frustrated and ready to start throwing rocks at any cars that tried to sneek in the line. But once we got there it was fun. Megan just loves any excuse to dress up in her dog outfit and get candy. Unfortunately there wasn't many animals out that you could see, but there was a lot of kids dressed up really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are GREAT!! I loved them! That sounds like a lot of fun. I totally laughed at Josh's expense when you talked about him getting so mad. I could just picture him throwing rocks are the cars! :-) he he

We went to Thanksgiving point yesterday it reminded me of last year when we came out to Cali and went to the pumpkin farm! That was so much fun! Awwww memories!

I love you!

Jess