My sister came into town this past week to visit and we went to the Churchill Downs race track where the Kentucky Derby is held to check things out. There were races going on while we were there so we got to see an actual horse race too. It was really cool, Megan loved seeing the horses, and we even got to pet a horse. I would recommend to anyone visiting Kentucky to check out the horse races, it is really cool!
This is the warm up circle where they walk the horses around before the race. Horse #5 was the winner of the race that we watched!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This was one of the highlights of the trip! That place is so cool! I would love to actually go to a large race there sometime. I will always remember that place, way cool!! Who took those great pictures of you, oh yea me!! :-) LOL
1 comment:
This was one of the highlights of the trip! That place is so cool! I would love to actually go to a large race there sometime. I will always remember that place, way cool!! Who took those great pictures of you, oh yea me!! :-) LOL
Post a Comment