Monday, March 12, 2007

Cute Kids

I have been kinda bored lately so I have been pretending to be a professional photographer and taking pictures of my kids. So this is what I have come up with, along with this picture of Bryson sucking his thumb. He loves to suck his thumb if I don't get his binky in! :-)













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you certainly do have some cute kids there! Glad all is well with you and that you are finding a hobby to fill your free time. Your picture updates are always so much fun!
Love, Manafred

Anonymous said...

Man Lex, those pictures look so good. Some of them look like you went to a photographer to get them done!! Now, come do my kids:)
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Alexis they look great! Keep up the photography you could be a professional one day! Megan and Bryson are so cute. Miss you guys!!
Love, Kristin

Anonymous said...

Lex! They all look so cute! I don't know how I'm going to choose what prints I want! I have the most adorable niece and nephew in the whole world! I love the picture of Bryson sucking his thumb. I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you guys after July.

Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those pics are so cute. They look professional. I can't believe how big Bryson is getting! Miss you! Love you, Kandis