Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Our House (the begining)


Here are pictures of our lot so far. Keep checking back for more up to date pictures! I will keep the most recent picture at the top. :-) I also started to seperate the dates of pictures with **** so you don't get confused at what picture is with what day!
5-19-07


The roof is on!



Our basement

We have stairs now!
The tubs are in!
Looking into the master closets & bathroom
The view out our bedroom window

The view out the great room window


*****************************
5-12-07

Front of house! Amazing at how fast they put it up!

5-12-07

Back Right side of house
5-12-07
Standing at the front enterance, looking into the great room.

5-12-07

This is our kitchen!
5-12-07

The Basement************************

5-9-07

House is being framed!!

5-9-07
Basement
5-9-07
5-9-07

****************************

4-28-07

Looking at the basement 4-28-07
Looking out from basement 4-28-07
Looking down to the basement
4-28-07

Looking at the front of the house. The garage is on the left side.

4-28-07

Standing in front of our house.
*****************************

4-22-07
1 Week later (4-22-07)

standing at the other corner of the lot. Lot ends at the grass.


****************************


Showing the backyard of the lot from corner to corner (where Josh is standing)

The lot cleared of all the trees!

********************************


First Picture of the lot!

2 comments:

sheena said...

Alexis--I can't believe how fast it's going up!! You must be so excited! When is your move in date??

Anonymous said...

I think it is so much fun to see both of our houses going up! We are so excited to see your place when we come out in August! We have brick on ours and it is totally painted! I think our cabinets will be going up soon! YIPEE!!!

Love, Sis