Since I am still learning how to raise my kids, and I don't think you ever stop learning... but my tip is to give lots of love and give yourself time outs.
Biggest time saver?

Your workout routine?
Well I am trying to get back into a routine since Josh's work changed, but I try to...
30 minutes &
at least 3 times a week.
30 minutes &
at least 3 times a week.Some thing you can’t live without.
This one is changing, there is always my husband and kids (even though there are times that I can DEFINITELY live without them) But if it has to be a material thing then disposable diapers, a toilet, food, & 1 of the 3: TV, Computer, Music. I can't live without all 3 of them at the same time.
Your beauty fix?
Your fashion pet peeve?
Uh, I think that I might fall into others pet peeves. j/k I guess people that show TOO much. Like
, or girls shirts too short or too low, I think you get the point.
, or girls shirts too short or too low, I think you get the point.Most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?
I don't know, $40, maybe $50, I don't keep track of that kind of stuff.
5 minute meal?
Microwave Hormel meal (we'll say turkey) 4 minutes, with instant mashed potatoes, Maybe 5 minutes, and peas, maybe 5 minutes.
Your design style?
Uh, I really don't know. I think that it depends on the day, either casual, dressed up or there are even those days where PJs is all I wear.
1/2 hour to yourself, what are you doing?
I'm either on the computer or watching TV relaxing.
Favorite tv show?
I love watching the reality shows like,
,
(since I can travel the world by watching TV), Big Brother, and one of Josh's new favorites, which makes it my new favorite... Wipeout. I used to watch so much more when we had cable.
,
(since I can travel the world by watching TV), Big Brother, and one of Josh's new favorites, which makes it my new favorite... Wipeout. I used to watch so much more when we had cable.Your dream vacation?
Traveling the world with a good tour guide who could show Josh & I the best places to go, places to eat, and they'll take pictures of the whole thing so that I don't have to worry about it, and of course not have to worry about how much it is going to cost, and of course a nice hotel room.
Your first job?
A grocery store where Josh and I met. I bagged groceries, and was a cashier for too many years (5).
A grocery store where Josh and I met. I bagged groceries, and was a cashier for too many years (5).What do you do now?
It depends on the day. I am a Mother to 2 wonderful kids, and am a personal chef, baker, cleaner, taxi driver, owie kisser, photographer, shopper & clothes cleaner. On the side I like to hang out with friends and catch up on my personal life.
How do you relax at the end of the day?
I like to watch my shows, or a movie with Josh & eat
or whatever other treat that I have stashed that I don't want the kids to see me eat.
or whatever other treat that I have stashed that I don't want the kids to see me eat.I tag: Tiffany G., Sarah W., Julia K., Jess.




3 comments:
Cute blog! I love crock pot meals too. they save lots of time at the end of the day when it is most busy. Oh my... i remember you bagging my groceries when you worked at Macey's. What good times. I miss you. It is too bad that you are not in Sac now. We are going up there this weekend.
love ya Ging
ok- so I know I'm delayed, but Josh was catching some serious air wakeboarding! how FUN! and I can NOT believe Bryson just jumped in by himself! holy smokes-- brave little man :)
I am so glad to hear that other moms hide "the good stuff" from their kids!!! My kids eat so healthy - cause I eat all the junk while they are sleeping :) hehehe!
Post a Comment