Friday, April 23, 2010

Life

Sometimes I feel like life is CRAZY! I have my list of posts that I want to do...
Easter
Thunder
Soccer
swing set
and EVERYTHING breaking.
The last one is what is taking up so much time.
Plus keeping up with the everyday life routine.
So, hopefully I will be getting to my posts soon if life will just slow down enough for me to catch up.
I need to catch my breath!!
Give me a vacation!

4 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

If life is that bad it can only get better! LUVS

Jessica said...

Come take a vacation in UTAH! We miss you guys! I hope things get better for you guys soon.

Tiffani said...

Hang in there! Life is crazy for us with 2, can't imagine 3! I am sure you are doing great! Miss you!

Ammon and Tara said...

haha, i know how you feel. there are so many things you want to update but no time! your kids are adorable!