Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bowling & IHOP Surprise

While in Utah we went bowling with the whole family, minus my little sister who is at BYUI.  We had a lot of fun.  Megan did awesome!  She took 2nd place out of everyone (including the adults), the only person that beat her score was her Dad!  I won't tell you how bad, good I did.


Bryson bowling

Megan bowling


On Saturday we pulled off another surprise for my Mom when my little sister came home from BYUI.  We all went out to breakfast at IHOP, my sister arrived there before us and was hiding, so once we all sat down she came walking in.  I caught most of it on video, but instead of hitting record I hit off so I missed my Mom's shocked look.  Luckily my Brother-in-law caught it on his phone.  But it was great seeing how excited my Mom was. 

I was so happy that my little sister was able to come down so that we could see her.  We all enjoyed a great breakfast all together as a family.
After breakfast we got ready and went over to see my Big Sisters new house and played some DDR.  Josh and Megan were really good at it.  This was Josh's first time playing and he took first place everytime, I don't have a video of Josh since my sister didn't want her on here, but you can check Megan out. 

Here is my little Sis and Megan dancing
with bits of Connor and Bryson


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

mom n said...

That all was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed you didnt put a video of you dancing up!!! There is NOTHING better than family!!!! So,so,so fun having you and your family with me for my birthday!!