Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Pictures

I first have to start off by thanking my wonderful friend, Rhonda, who took these GREAT pictures.  I have always wanted to do pictures like this and she was WONDERFUL!  I can't brag about her enough.  Thanks a ton Rhonda.  And I think that the pictures speak for themselves, enjoy! 

Megan

Bryson
(I have to add a comment about the bottom left picture, the boys were told to give each other a hug, and well the picture speaks for itself. Typical siblings!)


Connor


Josh & Alexis


The whole gang!



Ta Da!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for the birthday party information too! I was thinking the other day how we used to play in elementary school and read notes from boys. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. :)

Tiffani said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and got some amazing shots!

JACK!E said...

Way cute and I love your outfit.

Mom N said...

I love the pictures! You all look great! The Fall leaves look pretty and I think she had great back drops to have your pictures with.What a cute family!