Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Special Cupcakes

Tonight after dinner we had some special cupcakes with a fun surprise in the middle.

We had to get a video of the kids eating these cupcakes.  They are called Fun-da-middles... with a little twist.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Michael said...

Kathryn says: Congratulations! What a fun idea! Two and two, that is what we love. :)

Julia Kelly said...

YAY!! So exciting!! Loraya is excited as well, we watched the video together. :) !!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love it! That is so fun, and such a fun memory for the kids to watch that video again. So cute. Congrats Lex! Someday I will meet all your sweet babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Kelly said...

I am so glad we were there for the gender reveal! Such a cute idea. So happy for a girl to come to your family! LUVS