Monday, October 09, 2006

Preschool


Here are a few pictures of Megan and her 2 friends, Rylie & Dylan, at preschool. This is when we learned about the letter "B" and the letter "C". I am sure that more pictures will be posted of Megan doing her preschool. I also wanted to share a couple of the websites that I have been using, since I recieved them off of my friends blog and they have been such a help.
http://www.everythingpreschool.com/
http://www.abcteach.com/directory/childhood/
http://www.first-school.ws/theme/alphabet.htm
I hope that these help anyone who is trying to do a preschool with their kids. Lots of great ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexis! I love, love, love these pictures! It makes me so happy that you are enjoying motherhood and Megan is having enjoying doing fun things with her friends! I will have to get some ideas from you when Kylie is older. I love you! Keep posting pictures!

Love your sis,

Jess

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! That is so cool! That looks like SO much fun! I love the pictures!
Love your sis,

Tosha