We went to a balloon glow event that they had out here. Those seem to be very popular events out here. We went with our friends, Brandon, Michelle, Riley & Ashlynn. It was fun since they had a bunch of blow up toy bounce houses. But the bad thing was that there were a lot of people there that made the lines really long. They had the Chick-fila cow there so we got a picture with him. But by about an hour into it it started raining and we went into this big tent that they had there to keep dry 'cause they said that it would only last 20-30 minutes, then it ended up lasting a lot longer and they took all the balloons down and we didnt get to see the fireworks. So we were a little bumbed, but we still had fun. So I hope you enjoy the pictures...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that you have this blog so we can see LOTS more photos of all of you! Those balloons look so cool! It remindes me of the 4th of July. I'm glad that you were here when we went to the balloons. I love you!
3 comments:
I love that you have this blog so we can see LOTS more photos of all of you! Those balloons look so cool! It remindes me of the 4th of July. I'm glad that you were here when we went to the balloons. I love you!
Love, Jess
The glowing ballons look so cool! Megan looked so cute with the cow!she looked a lot happier than the 1st time we took her to she santa
the last one was done by Grandma Nordgren! :)
Post a Comment