I thought that we would create a blog to help those of you (aka:family) see more of our pictures and things that we are doing. I don't plan on using this as a personal journal, just a place to put our pictures for everyone who is interested in keeping up to date on our life, and to help the distance between us seem a little smaller. Now we are only a click away :-) So I hope that you all will enjoy our site.
4 comments:
The pictures and your comments are great! We enjoyed them a great deal. Thank you for sharing your joy with us. Love, Portland Grandpa & Grandma
The other girl is cute. who is she? well, i'm trying to make a blog but i don't know how to put pic. on it. :( ok well i love you!
love, Tosha
yea for blogs!
Lex! how do u post stuff on your blog? i'm so confussed! cause i went to upload a pic. on it and once it was finished it all just went away! how do u do it?
Post a Comment