
We went to down town Louisville and saw the biggest baseball bat in the world outside the Louisville Slugger Museum...
We went to the Louisville Science Museum, where they have a lot of hands on activities for you to do. I think that Josh enjoyed it more than Megan, but Megan did love the Kids Zone that we were able to go into for 45 minutes. She was able to dress up, play on a plane, do a puppet show & play in the water.


This Picture is cool. With this machine it takes your picture and then you can distort the picture however you would like. This was the best picture, so we took a picture of it. Megan didn't really seem to like the way the pictures looked when they were all distorted.



3 comments:
Josh I LOVE your new look!!! I totally think you should print off this picture and send me a copy. LOL Just kidding! I miss your sense of humor! I hope that you get some good news in the upcoming months about dental school.
Love, Jess
Josh living out in ky has really done something to you, do you think baby boy kelly will look like you ?
love
Mom N
do u know what is really funny? The picture of you, megan, and Josh's mom in front of the big bat.That was a math problem of mine! We had to compare that bat to babe ruth's real bat. That's funny to see you in front of it!
Love, Tosha
Post a Comment