We had a family party on Megan's birthday, she got to open her presents from Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. She Loved all of her gifts!




We had Megan's Birthday Party with all of her friends. We played Animal Sound Bingo, and played with balloons, and then there is always the cake and icecream. Megan had a blast and enjoyed giving her friends their goody bags at the end that she helped put together.

3 comments:
AWWWWWW I love you so much Megan!!! I'm glad that you had a happy birthday! I can't believe that you are three years old! I remember the day that you were born. You were so beautfiul then and you are so adorable now! I hope you know that we love you and miss you so much! We can't wait to see you after your baby brother is born! Miss you, Love you!
Love your Aunt Jessie
What is animal sound bingo? well, megan is SO cute! so was this her first B-day party with friends, gifts, and goody bags? that's so cool! WOW, 3 years old! my little Megan is growing up so fast! well i miss you all!
Love you!
Your fav. aunt,
Tosha
I want to play with the ballons! the party looks like so much fun! what did you put in the bags?
Love
mom n
Post a Comment