Bryson and I were very happy to leave the hospital and go home. Megan was very excited to be able to take Bryson home, she kept saying that she wanted to keep him when she would visit at the hospital and wanted to take him home every day she visited.
When we got home we had this wonderful welcome basket waiting for us from my older sister. It was a wonderful present to come home to! :-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad that you got it right when you got home! I hope you have all chowed down the cookies! :-) I love the picture of you and Bryson! WAY cute!!!! I can't wait to see all of your guys!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you got it right when you got home! I hope you have all chowed down the cookies! :-) I love the picture of you and Bryson! WAY cute!!!! I can't wait to see all of your guys!
Love, Jess
Post a Comment