Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanksgiving

This was our first Thanksgiving without family, but we spent it with our close friends. We all split up the cooking assignments, and Josh & I got to make the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Vegi tray & the best part, the pies. Everything turned out really good, we had no complaints on the food. We had a lot of fun and a TON of food, and the kids had a lot of fun taking out every toy in Megan's room and dumping them on the floor. We are so greatful for such wonderful friends that we have made while we are so far away from family.

Megan, Dylan & Rylie
Alexis & Josh cooking in the kitchen
Dylan, Amy, Rylie & Michelle
Josh, Brandon & Todd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait until Kylie can help decorate the tree! We just got our tree yesterday! Kylie is totally fasinated by it. Your tree looks great!

Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

P.S Thanks for updating your blog! It has been GREAT to see new pictures of you guys! I love it! We miss you!!

Love, Jess again LOL