Megan's Gymnastics
Megan had her first day of gymnastics today and she LOVED it! She did so well and they had them doing so many things. Megan wouldn't hold still for me to get any pictures so there aren't too many. I will try and get more next week to show her on the balance beam, the bars and in the pit. It was a lot of fun watching her play and learn new things. We appreciate the Christmas money that we recieved in order for her to do this. 
2 comments:
Megan looks so cute in her little outfit! I bet she had a blast doing gymnastics! I can't wait to put Kylie in the mom and me class! It will be so much fun to see Megan at her gynastics while I am out there.
Jess
She already looks like a star! It would be so cute to get a pic of both Megan and Loraya in their little leos:) Love, Kandis
Post a Comment