Here are some cute pictures of Bryson when he sleeps. It is the only time that he will smile and I think that it is adorable. I can't wait till he will smile when he is awake. Plus he does the cute pouty face which just makes you want to hold him. I also took Bryson to the Doctor today and he now weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. So he is doing good growing!
Megan & Bryson. Megan still loves to hold Bryson whenever she can get the chance. She puts her arm over him and calls it his seatbelt. Too cute!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Bryson is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Maybe I'm a little bias but I can't wait to see him and to meet my cute little nephew! I LOVE when they smile in their sleep. SOOOO CUTE!!
1 comment:
Bryson is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Maybe I'm a little bias but I can't wait to see him and to meet my cute little nephew! I LOVE when they smile in their sleep. SOOOO CUTE!!
Love, Jess
Post a Comment