Megan & Dylan @ the Lemurs
Bryson @ the zoo
Megan & Bryson with the Lioness yawning in the back ground
Alexis & Bryson
Megan and a... ok, I forgot what it was called but they were in with the kangaroos. It was cool that we could walk around in their habitat.
Megan chasing the peacock

The new splash park at the zoo...

Megan at the splash park, she would not go near it. Her friend went running in and she just stood back and kept saying that she was going to go, but then would get scared when the water would shoot up. It was really funny to watch. She would say... "ok, i'm going to go... uh no, ok, i'll go, uh, maybe tomorrow." I'll have to record it next time.

Megan and Mr Turtle

Megan, Dylan and Mr. Turtle. Megan is showing how strong she is.

1 comment:
It's offical I have the cutest niece and newphew EVER!!! I want to give them LOTS and LOTS of hugs!!! I love these pictures and you look AMAZING!! GO LEX!!
Jess
Post a Comment