Megan had her last day of gymnastics on Wednesday, so I thought that we should document some more gymnastics. She is really going to miss her new friends. I don't think that Megan realizes that she isn't going back. I am sure that it will hit her next Wednesday when she goes to get ready for gymnastics, and we don't go. But we really enjoyed having her in gymnastics and she did well in it. She over came some fears that she had too! Go Megan!! :-)
Megan jumping down the trampoline into the pit of foam blocks.

Megan's big fear was swinging over the pit and landing on the tramp. She finally did it, HURRAY for Megan!!

Megan's class...

Kathryn, Haley, Megan & Zachery

1 comment:
Megan looks so much bigger. I don't know why but she looks WAY taller. I'm happy that she was able to take this class.
Love, Jess
Post a Comment