We had a wonderful Memorial Day filled with lots of fun activities. Since Josh had the day off we used up every minute with fun things to do. We first went up to Huber's Farm and picked strawberries so that we could make some jam. Megan had a blast picking the strawberries and eating them as well. She also had to have a picture sitting on every animal there, so here are just a couple...
After picking strawberries we headed to a BBQ with some of our friends where they had lots of great food and fun. We had fun relaxing while the kids played in the pool and swing set. Oh, funny story... We didn't know there was going to be swimming there so we hadn't brought Megan's swimsuit, but she so badly wanted to be in the pool with the other kids that she stripped down and almost jumped in naked before we caught her. I wish that I had my camera ready, that would have been great for when she gets older. But I just got the couple pictures here and got too busy with Bryson spitting up all over and talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment