Thursday, June 14, 2007

Slick or Spikey???

Okay! So I want your votes, do you think that Bryson looks better with... slick hair
or Spikey??
Cast your vote and help with his style! Thanks!! :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definatly slick! Until he has more hair the slick looks way better! Maybe in the next 3-6 months he will have more hair and it will look better! He is still adorable either way.

Jess

Andrew said...

I like the missionary hair style the best. I can't believe how big he is getting!

annieandken said...

I agree, slick is very cute! What a great smile!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the Slick hair style. It will come a day when he will only want to spike it. Keep the Pat Riley look.

Jared Hoyt

Brandon and Natalie said...

Slick all the way... soooo cute!!!
Natalie

Me said...

i have to say that i love both, mason is in the same situation. i guess it depends on where you are going with him. For church mason has his "church hair" but for other things, we do the spikey mohawk. by the way, some of the photos look exactly like mason. crazy!!

Me said...

i love both, mase has the same dilemma, but we usually make the decision by what we will be doing (formal or less formal). by the way, sometimes our boys look a lot a like.

Anonymous said...

He's way cute with both syles! :-) But i think i like slick the best! :-) that's my cute little nephew! :D

*Tosha*

Frampton Family said...

Well, coming from a hairstylist view. I think slick until he's older. Thanks for sharing the new pictures. The kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I think both are way cute. But I think It is going to depend on were you are going. He looks like a stud no mader what!