Saturday, June 02, 2007

Splash Park

Megan, Bryson and I headed to the zoo again with some friends. We went more for the new splash park and checked out a couple animals on our way in and out. It took Megan a really long time to get in the water. She doesn't like water that she can't control, but once she got in there was no taking her out. She figured out how to get in to the slide with out getting hit by the jumping water.
Megan stopped long enough to pose for the picture & then she was off.
Bryson loved watching everything. I really think that he wanted to be out playing. Once we pulled in he just wanted out of his stroller and wouldn't get back in.
Megan trying to avoid the shooting water.
I had to take a few pictures since no one would look at the camera and Megan was in a different pose in every shot. But this ended up being the best picture, and still no one is looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much!! It looks like Megan had a blast at the splash park. Maybe we can go there when we come out to visit.

Jess