Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm 6 Months Old!

I can't believe that Bryson is already 6 months old. He is growing so fast, and getting cuter every day. He is now 18 pounds and 26 1/2 inches, a very big boy. He is now sitting up on his own, and eating his vegetables. He is a very happy baby and loves to watch and play with his big sister. We are so lucky to have him in our family! Here are some cute pictures of Bryson and things that he likes to do. He really likes the camera and whenever I take it out for a picture he gets all excited and is full of smiles! Lucky for me.

He likes to eat anything that he can reach

& He loves to drool!


what a cutie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryson is the cutest little boy EVER!! He is so smiley! I can't wait to hold him and play with him! Give him and Megan a HUGE HUGE HUGE hug from their aunt Jessie!

Love, Jess

Frampton Family said...

I think every baby should have a pair of overalls. Bryson looks adorable.