Sunday, September 30, 2007

Feeling Hawaiian

This weekend our Branch decided to go Hawaiian on all their themes. We kicked it off with a Branch Luau party with plenty of fun activities, food and even a real roasted pig. We had a great night with a beautiful sunset view and great company. The following day I attended the Relief Society broadcast where we had a Hawaiian haystack dinner (no pictures included), followed by wonderful talks, and I left Josh home with the 2 kids to give them baths and put to bed! Thanks Josh, you are wonderful!


Spear throwing
Hula HoopingGrandma figured it out!

Josh & his Mom!
How Low can you go??


The beautiful sunset while watching some dancing

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Kentucky sure is beautiful, you guys aren't going to want to leave! I love themed parties and I am glad that you had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Pass the pork and give me some Baby Rays sauce!! Yumm Yumm that was a fun time. Wish I could have figured out that darn hula hoop. MOM