Today Josh & I celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage. I really can't believe that it has been that long, sometimes it seems like we have been married forever and then sometimes it seems like yesterday we got married, then I look at our kids and realize that it has been that long.This year we were able to celebrate our anniversary without the kids while we were in California, thanks to Josh's parents! We spent a night up at Tahoe Seasons on south shore Lake Tahoe. We spent the first day walking along the beach enjoying the peace without the kids.
Then we went and walked around the stores and they had a miniature golf course in the middle of the stores so we stopped and played. Then we ate some dinner, played a slot machine (we put in $2 and were hoping to get enough for a zip line ride $120, but after a couple of rounds we were out our $2) We headed to the arcades and played some basketball & skee ball, then went back to our room and relaxed in the hot tub.
In the morning we went on a beautiful hike to Desolation Lake (I think that is what it is called) and while we hiked we saw some beautiful views of Lake Tahoe.
We also stopped and looked at one of the water falls.
We had a TON of fun hiking and spending some time alone. I am so grateful for Josh in my life and for what a wonderful Father and Husband he is. I look forward to many more wonderful years ahead!
7 comments:
Glad you guys got to do something just the two of you! Jacob and I have yet to celebrate our anniversary...which was a few months ago now. :)
You guys are great together...and I'm glad to be married into such a wonderful family.
Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate in beautiful Tahoe with out the kidlets!
You guys have the same anniversary as we do. We have just been married a few more years than that:) I am glad that you had a great time and congratulations. Enjoy the next 6.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how time flies. Do you remember when you slept over at my parents' house, and we woke up early and kidnapped Josh and Ryan and made them breakfast? That really doesn't feel like it was that long ago.
CONGRATS on 6 years!! I'm so happy that you had a good time celebrating your Anniversary!
I am so glad you two got away! Its fun to get time by yourself to remember why you started this on the first place! I am so glad you found Josh! We love you Josh
Love Mom N
Congrats on 6 years!! We miss you guys here in Roseville! Jon and I are going on 4 years this year and the time truly flies by. Sounds like you are having fun out there!! Your kids have grown so much and Bryson is just a doll. Hope all is going well. -The LaPray's
Post a Comment