Yesterday Bryson had his ear look like Will Smith on the movie "Hitch" if you have seen the movie then you know what I mean. His ear was sticking straight out, bright red & swollen. I took him to the doctor to see what it was but they couldn't see any bug bite or anything so he is on a steroid and benadryl. This morning it looks a little better it's not sticking out as far, still red and swollen. I had him look at himself in the mirror and he kept hitting his ear and then would make silly faces in the mirror, he probably kept doing it since I was laughing because he looked so funny. Just had to share.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Hitch
Yesterday Bryson had his ear look like Will Smith on the movie "Hitch" if you have seen the movie then you know what I mean. His ear was sticking straight out, bright red & swollen. I took him to the doctor to see what it was but they couldn't see any bug bite or anything so he is on a steroid and benadryl. This morning it looks a little better it's not sticking out as far, still red and swollen. I had him look at himself in the mirror and he kept hitting his ear and then would make silly faces in the mirror, he probably kept doing it since I was laughing because he looked so funny. Just had to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Poor Bryson. That makes me sad. It looks like it hurts. Has he been hurting? He still looks so cute in the pictures! We love you Bryson hope your ear gets better soon!
That is too funny! He ears stick out now as much as Carson's always do. I hope he is feeling ok.
haha! that looks exactly like on hitch! i hope the swelling goes down soon!!
That is crazy! I wonder what caused it. He seems to be doing fine though.
I hope it didn't hurt??? He is still smiling so it must not have been to bad. I saw Josh and Saturday and told him I had found your blog but I couldn't remember where from. Pam is blogging too and I try to help her out every now and again. I can't believe how big your family is getting. You have a great looking family!
Here is our blog. http://harpfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
Poor little guy! I hope that it gets better fast. I can't believe that Megan is already in Kindergarten!
Oh my word, that is so sad!
I hope it goes away real fast!
I love Brysons hair cut. He is growing up soooo fast! What a handsome little boy! Dose he look like Josh when he little?
Post a Comment