Sunday, August 10, 2008

Simple Pleasures

This week we have had a lot of fun spending extra time with Dad (Josh). He hasn't really had to work at his new job, since the model home is being built for them to work in so they don't have a place to actually work, so he gets to stay home with us, move or collect SOLD signs, and pick up trash for his job right now. We are LOVING it! So this week we have done a lot of fun things.
Played with Animals
Ate some ice cream



This is my favorite face, he kept making it when he would bite into the cone since the ice cream was cold.
Played in water

Megan also made a big achievement this week and went down the BIG water slide (no pictures) at Calypso Cove all by herself. Josh and I didn't think that she would do it, but she did! We are so proud of you Megan!

5 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Enjoy your time with Josh while you have it. Once school starts it will be a different story!! The ice cream looks great but it makes me want a Big Spoon!!!

Ashly said...

oh my gosh- that pic of bryson's cold -ice cream-face is so stinkin' cute!! AND GO Megan on the waterslide!

Jessica said...

Looks like you are taking FULL advantage of Josh being home. Enjoy it while you can. I know how it is to have a husband there and then all of a sudden gone. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! I like the new look of your blog. Very cute!

Laura Jansson said...

I love the ice cream faces--even yours, Alexis! Too cute! Glad you're having so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

Good job Megan! You are getting so brave!
I love the ice cream faces!
It looks like you are taking full advantage of Josh being home.
Enjoy every Min.