Monday, January 19, 2009

A Letter

Dear Aunt Tosha,
Thank you for leaving your chocolates out where I can get to them before my Mom or Grandma can find me. I really enjoy eating your chocolates. Unfortunately I was caught eating the chocolates and Mom moved them where I can't reach them, she said that I made a mess. So if you could please move them back into my reach sometime without my Mom knowing I would love to try each kind of chocolate.

Sincerely,
Bryson

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Too funny! Way to go Bryson. Pretty soon you'll be learning to climb and then nothing can stop you.

Kristin Rose said...

Any eggs in those chocolates. Good thing he didn't have a reaction.

Katie Wells said...

Congrats on pregnancy number 3! Good luck with finishing up in July. It's the height of summer here in Australia and I am dieing from the heat. It's horrible. Plus, we don't have aircon so it makes it so much worse. Today is my due date so hopefully I won't have to endure much longer.

Justin and Lindy said...

Congrats on your baby! That's so cool. We are due like a week apart. I think this summer is the summer to have babies! Hey, I tagged you for a tag on my blog. You'll have to check it out. it's pretty funny