Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update from the Update

Josh decided to go with the job at Costco. The bank wanted a 2 yr commitment which he couldn't give, so back to Costco it is. We are just happy that he has a job and will be able to start working again. And Yes, I am pregnant. I am very excited for this...
But so not ready to look like this again, especially in the middle of July.
My due date is July 20th. I had my first appointment earlier this week and they couldn't find the heartbeat, which is what I was really looking forward to since this pregnancy hasn't been anything like the other 2. I haven't felt nauseated or anything. There will be those days that I will feel a little off, but nothing that will keep me from doing anything. So I really wanted to hear the heartbeat and when they couldn't find it I was a little nervous. The doctor offered to schedule an ultrasound and I jumped on it. They luckily had an opening that day so I was able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat, which put my mind at rest. So I guess I am just lucky with this one and we look forward to finding out what we are having in March. Megan says that we are having a girl and she calls her Belle. So we will just have to see if she is right.

7 comments:

JACK!E said...

Yea! Congratulations I am so excited. We will be going through the huge stage in July together! Even though we are so far apart sometimes it is nice that there is someone out there who knows exactly how you feel. :) I'm so excited for you!!, and so glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. First appts always freak me out just for that reason!

amber said...

We are excited for you guys and pray that everything goes well through the summer!

Shumster said...

My kids are always right on the sex of the baby so yeah it could be a girl. Bella is a cute name too. I am so happy for you guys!

Ammon and Tara said...

Congrats! I don't look at blogs as often as I should! I didn't know about your news! And, sorry to hear about your cute Grandma. That's always hard especially when you aren't close to family.

Tadd & Linda said...

Hooray!!!!! And you're so cute when you're pregnant - I wish I could have looked that good. Congrats!

Growing Up Skye said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes great and I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Mandy said...

Hooray! Congrats Lexafred! You are such a great mom. This baby will be just as lucky as your other two to have you as its mom.