Sunday, May 31, 2009

32 Weeks

So I WAS 32 weeks this last week, I took the picture mid week and haven't been able to post it till now. But I am definitely getting bigger, and not just in my belly. My legs are starting to swell, especially my feet, by the end of the day they are pretty fat. Baby is doing well though and gets the hiccups all the time, which my other 2 never got. He is still pretty active, and is about 4 1/2 pounds and 12 inches long. I am almost ready for him to come, I still need to finish sanding and painting his dresser and night stand, move Bryson and Megan into the same room & find a van.

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

You're good to do these updates! You do look so cute still! I HATE seeing myself in pictures when i'm pregnant....so don't expect to see any belly shots of me! :) You're getting close now!!! Wish you guys could be there in CA in July...but you'll be pretty busy preparing for baby. Do you guys have any names picked out yet??

Linda Kelly said...

You look so GREAT!! I am sure you will be ready for this little guy to arrive soon. The weather will be hot and you will be glad he will not act like a heater in your belly!! Can't wait to meet and hold this little man.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

You are such a cutie pregnant girl! I think you look great.

Ammon and Tara said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you will have 3 kids so soon! I really can't believe that Megan is 5 1/2. That is just crazy. Time goes by way too fast. Glad you guys are doing good. When will you guys be to Utah next?