Connor is such a cutie and a really good baby. I think it is so funny that he is just cooing away. He really started going the day before I left and it looks like he hasn't stopped yet. He sure did find that little voice of his.
Wow--that was a long chat! You should've seen Grant's face while he listened to Connor. He was bug eyed and focusing...guess he understood what he was saying. So cute! You guys are good to get that all on camera.
he is quite the lil' jibber jabber! that was so cute to watch. Nixon was glooed to the computer when i showed him the video and even started talking back to Conor:)
4 comments:
Connor is such a cutie and a really good baby. I think it is so funny that he is just cooing away. He really started going the day before I left and it looks like he hasn't stopped yet. He sure did find that little voice of his.
Wow--that was a long chat! You should've seen Grant's face while he listened to Connor. He was bug eyed and focusing...guess he understood what he was saying. So cute! You guys are good to get that all on camera.
that was so cute! I cant believe how he just kept going and going!
And he was just looking right and Josh thinking he was really talking!
he is quite the lil' jibber jabber! that was so cute to watch. Nixon was glooed to the computer when i showed him the video and even started talking back to Conor:)
Post a Comment