Saturday, October 31, 2009

Out on the Farm

One of the funnest things to do when we have visitors is take them to the farm. Even though we had just gone we didn't mind going again for another adventure. This time the temperatures were warm and it wasn't over crowded. We had a fun time playing around, picking pumpkins and apples. It's always fun to be on the farm.

3 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Wow those are great pictures. Love the one with all the kids sitting in the apple orchard and also the one of Bryson carrying the load of apples. So cute!

Mom N said...

I was thinking the exact things as Tiffany exact! Love the group pictures of the cutest Grandkids ever! And Bryson looks so proud of himself carring the bag of apples!

Jessica said...

YEAH someone likes my picture taking skills they aren't even edited!! :) That just made my day. lol

I can't believe we got some many fun pictures of the kids. I also have to send you the ones we took on the last day we got a couple of cute ones. Your kids did great in a couple that my kids didn't so I will cropped those I think you will like them. We had SO MUCH FUN at the farm! Thanks for going again with us.