Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween & Parties

We had a fun time this Halloween with plenty of fun things to do and TONS of candy. Our ward party was a blast having our soup & chili dinner with fun games for the kids to play and a bucketful of candy for the kids to get. The kids loved getting dressed up and looked so cute in their outfits. Josh & I threw together last minute costumes with things that we had or could borrow. Here are the kids in the costumes...

Megan's favorite thing was wearing the red lipstick and I even put some mascara on too. She looked so pretty!

Bryson didn't want to wear his hat, but I was able to get him to wear it for a piece of bubble gum. He also liked to wear it sideways.

Connor was just cute, he liked to eat his red ruffles.

The Halloween party that Josh and I have been waiting for and preparing for was a BLAST this year. First I want to thank my sister for watching Connor and dealing with him cry so that we could go to the party. We really had a blast and can't wait till next year for the crazy road race to find places, items & info while figuring out riddles. Here are the pictures from the night. We had a great team which helped us win first place!!

We hope that everyone had a great Halloween and if anyone is lacking in candy, we have plenty to go around. The kids have been eating it non stop, and we could get rid of some. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Mom N said...

You all look so cute! Megan is the prettiest Snow White ever! Bryson makes a great cowboy like his Dad. I love Brysons hat! But the very best is Connor as a clown. He is so funny! Looks like you had a fun time.

Jessica said...

I am so happy that you had such a fun time. I am happy to help. I also love all of the kids costumes. They all look GREAT!