There are definitely those times when I wish we lived closer to home. Usually around the holidays I feel this way. But for some reason I'm really feeling home sick today. Why today? Well today is the day my little brother comes home from his mission. I wish I could be there to welcome him off the plane, to see how much he has changed in the 2 years we haven't seen him. So much has happened since he left. Here is a picture when he came to visit before he left.

Now here we are on my birthday. (really this was the last time I have a picture of all my kids together all looking at the camera.) All my kids have grown up so much and we've even added Connor to the group.
3 comments:
Those days are hard when you know your family is all together celebrating and you are out here in good ole KY. I feel for you.
I hope your brother made it home safely. It will take him 3 weeks to get used to living in the US again! Then he will be able to have fun with all of you at Disneyworld. Have a great reunion!
You were sure missed when he came home and at his homecoming. We wish you didn't live so far away from us. We love you all so much and we will all be together as a family in a week. I can't remember the last time we were all together as a family every single one of us! SO EXCITED!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment