Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Birthday!

It all started months ago with a lot of sneaking around, secret shopping & lots of help from friends & family that I was able to pull off this…

spfj (invite done by my good friend, Tiffany)

I was very pleased that I was able to pull off the surprise.  Our day was very crazy and after going out to dinner we pulled into our driveway right at 7pm, I was nervous that we would see someone coming over, but luckily we didn’t.  After waiting a little while I sent Josh downstairs to get Bryson’s pajamas from the dryer where everyone was waiting for him. DSC09565 My 2 wonderful friends decorated the basement while we were out at dinner and did a great job! (THANKS!)

We played a fun trivia game about Josh’s life and then some Pictionary.  Thanks to everyone who helped out to make this happen.

On Josh’s birthday we did cake and ice cream with the kids (with what was left of the cake) and opened gifts.  The kids and I did make him breakfast in bed on Saturday morning since we weren’t going to be awake before he left to his early morning meetings on his birthday.

DSC09567DSC09568 DSC09569

Thanks to all for making his birthday wonderful.  I think an acceptance to dental school would have made it perfect.  We’ll just keep praying.

No comments: