We had a great Christmas again this year. Our Christmas traditions always starts on Christmas eve when we decorate cookies!
Now I have quickly found out that in the Kelly family you don’t just frost and sprinkle your cookies. Decorating is more of an art and a lot of time is spent on 1 cookie. Our kids have quickly caught on. (notice Bryson using a toothpick to frost his cookie)
Here is our final ones. We only got through half of the batch before we ran out of time. We had to send the kids to bed so that Santa could come. (Megan liked Josh’s little guy that he did and so she copied him.)
Christmas Morning
We were surprised that the kids didn’t wake us up this year. Instead I woke up to the sound of Bryson’s new tool set. We were able to hold them off till Connor woke up then our present opening began.
Megan and Bryson did very well opening gifts and even opening up gifts together that were for the both of them. They loved their kitchen set that was left downstairs for them that I am sure took Santa almost 2 hours to put together. I don't want to forget when Bryson was opening one of his gifts and as he opened it enough to realize that it was a plain box he stopped opening it and said "I don't like it." and then walked away. We had to try and convince him to finish opening it to see what was inside the box. It took a little while before he actually went back and finished unwrapping it. It was hilarious!
I was excited to get my corner desk that I have been wanting to buy for months, and Josh got his Very Sexy cologne that I love him to wear.
Connor had fun trying to open up gifts. He would get a bit of it open and then would eat the paper. Megan eventually sat down after all her presents were opened and helped him open them all.
We are very grateful for all of our gifts. Here is the loot that everyone got.
I love this gift that my brother gave me that I have to show it off. He just returned from his LDS mission in Uruguay and while he was there he had these scripture cases made for those of us that wanted them. So here is mine. There is a picture on each side. I think that it is beautiful!
We had a wonderful Christmas, and we ended with a delicious ham dinner that we shared with some friends.
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of Connor!! He looks so cute and looks like he is getting so much bigger. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. I called to let you know how much we loved our presents. We loved them and appreciate all of them. James even likes to wear the headband. :) Thanks again!
I love all of your Christmas pictures! Your kids are so cute. And I love the scripture case that B.J. got for you. It is beautiful. It looks like you all had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment