How does your garden grow?



I am so excited how much our garden is growing. Josh has been doing a great job watering it and putting stuff down so that the slugs don't eat our plants. I made some cute garden bugs to mark our plants, and maybe even scare some of the other bugs off (maybe?). I can't wait till we will be able to pick our produce and eat it for dinner. I'm afraid that they might become ripe while we are on vacation and that the bugs will eat it. But I think we will have enough tomatoes to go around. I can't wait!
4 comments:
That is so awesome. You must have a lot of pride in your garden, I totally would. It feels like such an accomplishment to see how much it has grown, doesn't it?!!
So cute! Wow things have taken off over there. Looks amazing.
I just love your flower box with all of the plants cascading down the front. The mailbox is looking nice too. The vegetable garden has gone wild and I hope you have someone you can trust to take really good care of it for you while you are away. You can help us in our garden when you come! Lots to water and pick.
Looks amazing! Makes me miss having my parent's green garden to help out with (and steal the goods!).
See you soon :)Wish us luck in the 15 hour drive yuck!
Post a Comment