Sunday, July 04, 2010

Out on the River

We were invited by some friends to go boating on the river and we had a blast. Megan and I were the first ones out on the tube. I was glad that Megan picked me to go out with her first since she wanted to go slow, which is the same speed I enjoy.

Megan went out again with her friend and this time went a lot faster and even had fun bouncing up and down. You can see how much she enjoyed it, she didn't stop smiling.

We had a delicious picnic dinner and the kids enjoyed swimming in the river and jumping off the boat. Connor and I enjoyed riding in the boat and watching everyone entertain us.
Josh even showed off his skills wake boarding. The kids enjoyed watching and cheering him on.

Here's a sneak peek of his skills.



Thanks for a great time friends!

2 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Those are some great shots of Josh! He made some great facial expressions jumping over the wake. So glad you had a fun night.

Jessica said...

I love boating! It looks like you guys had a fun time especially the kids. So fun!