Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fishing with Grandpa

When we had told the kids that we were going to go to California and that Grandpa wanted to take them fishing when we got there, it was the only thing they would tell anyone. They even told strangers in the grocery store "I'm going to California and my Grandpa is taking me fishing!" So as I mentioned before we were suppose to go fishing the first day we were there since Grandpa didn't have to work, but with all the flight chaos the kids weren't able to go. But luckily they were able to go one evening while we were there.

Josh, Grandpa and the kids went fishing while Connor, I, Grandma and Kristin went shopping. Here is video of the one and only fish that they caught. They had a limit of 5 fish and Megan was positive that they were going to be coming home with 5 fish.

The kids both had a great time and loved every minute of it. Neither of the kids wanted to touch the fish they caught, but they were excited to eat it, unfortunately we didn't cook it before we left. They can't wait till next time they get to go fishing with Grandpa. I also wanted to thank Josh for taking plenty of pictures for me to enjoy and even capturing some great night shots. You are a great husband!

No comments: