We went to the zoo again when my sister and her family came in town. This time Josh and I dressed up in our costumes. My dress arrived that morning from my wonderful Sister-in-law who made it (and did an AMAZING job) so we dressed up even though Josh's vest wasn't done yet. We were stopped by a lot of people telling us how great we all looked.
The kids loved seeing all the characters again. This time we waited in the long line to get a picture with the Wizard of Oz characters. While we were in line I had an early teen girl who was behind us in line tell her Mom that she wanted a picture with little bo peep. Her Mom told her that they were in line for Dorthy, then I was tapped on my shoulder a few seconds later and she asked if she could get a picture with me. I was very flattered.
We stopped by the Toy Story gang again and felt right at home.

You've gotta love dressing up for Halloween!!



1 comment:
The pictures are wonderful. You all look great. Such fun times to remember with all the cousins!
Post a Comment