Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Check, Check, Check

My To-Do list is getting shorter and shorter.  Well, I guess I should say Josh’s to-do list is getting shorter.  We are slowly getting everything done in our house, and I am loving it!

We finished the entry way.  We switched out the light to one that matches the kitchen.  Put up a mirror and hook rack.

 DSC05484 DSC05485

We also changed up our bedroom from this…

DSC07670

to this!

DSC05486  

We changed our bedding, put pictures on the wall and put curtains up.  I LOVE it!  It looks more cozy and much prettier.   We got all of the stuff at discount stores and love how it all goes together.

The other thing that I have been working on was making a Halloween wreath for my front door. 

DSC05491 

I got the idea from my friend who got the idea here.  I think that it turned out pretty cute… I usually don’t make things, so I am very proud of myself for making something.

I am feeling much better that we have checked so many things off our list… now to the organizing and de-cluttering to get ready for my family to come visit!!

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

The wreath is amazing. So cute and so fun. You did a great job. The light in the entry is great and the mirror and hooks work just like we thought they would. Good job with all the new little things that make a house a home. The bedroom looks wonderful and the drapes look really nice.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Your house looks so great! I love all the changes.

Growing Up Skye said...

I love your bedroom! It looks so nice! Nice job on everything you've been doing!