Friday, November 05, 2010

Bryson's Fall Festival

Bryson's last day of school before Halloween they did a fall festival and invited Mom's and Dad's to join them.  So Connor and I went to hang out with Bryson for the day.  We got there just in time for popcorn and hot chocolate.  

 After our snack we headed outside to see the firetruck and Bryson was able to climb up on it.  Next we were off to the wagon ride, which was Bryson's favorite part.  Connor and I got to ride along too.  After the wagon ride it was off to the scavenger hunt where we hunted for different Halloween items.  Then they were off to play different carnival games.

After the carnival games they did some leaf rubbings and then were off to the playground.  Bryson loves riding the bikes on the playground.  He knows the rules and went straight over to the helmets and got in line to ride a bike.  Once he was on there was no slowing him down.  He went really fast and I was amazed that he didn't have any accidents with the other drivers.  They also had a little "gas station" where he would stop and pretend to fill up his "car" and then continued driving.  It was fun to spend the day with Bryson to get a glimpse of what he does while he is at school.  I wish that he would act more like he does at school at home. 

No comments: