Monday, November 01, 2010

A fun day!

The day started with breakfast in bed... not every day starts like that.  My parent's got in town the night before and my Mom was already up and trying to make the day special.  After breakfast we got ready to go to the farm.  This would be the one day that my sister and her family would be here and my parents and they both wanted to go to the farm, so to the farm we went... and we can't go to the farm without taking a couple hundred pictures.  So I will spare you from looking at ALL of them and only share the ones that I like.

Playing around

How do you get the apples at the top of the tree without a ladder?  We know.

Tasting the product. 
Connor LOVED eating the apples and would throw a fit if you tried to take the apple away from him.  We had to make sure that he had a good apple in his hand and not a yucky one picked up from the ground.  Megan and Bryson did a great job picking apples and loved getting the ones at the top of the trees.  Well Megan kinda freaked out, but enjoyed it.

 All of our visitors...
Trying to get a picture of my parents with all the grand kids... almost impossible, but I think that we got one.

After a day at the farm we went to BJ's to get my favorite meal, parmasean crusted chicken... Yummy!  We had a great waiter who surprised me with a pizookie!


After a delicious dinner we went home for some cake...
(better then you know what cake)
and pictures so I could remember everyone that was here for my birthday.  I don't remember the last time I had pictures of me celebrating my birthday.

It really means a lot that they all came all the way from Utah to visit us and celebrate my birthday!  Thank You for making it one to remember.

I also want to thank Josh's Mom for our birthday present.  It came a little after my birthday, but I was so excited.  I have been wanting a sofa table since we moved in, I just hope that I can decorate it and that the kids don't climb on it.   Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Linda Kelly said...

So fun to have your family in town for your birthday. It looked like a perfect day for the farm. I am glad that you like the sofa table/ file storage for your home. You will be able to put it to good use with all of your organization skills!!