The highlight of the night for the kids was seeing Santa. Check out those smiles!
Saturday, Josh and I celebrated by going to a U of L game in the new Yum center arena, with tickets that his boss gave him. It was nice to have time with just the 2 of us and to watch a basketball game which we haven't done in a long time. (in person)
Today on Josh's actual birthday, Josh had to work, but once he got home and after dinner we decorated the Christmas tree. Well actually we decorated only the top half of the tree. I'm sure that we will be moving more ornaments up the tree since we have a little rascal that wants to touch all of the ornaments.
Next it was time for cake and ice cream & presents.
We love Josh/Dad, and are so grateful for him in our lives. We are so proud of him for all his hard work and patience to get into school and that it has finally payed off. We had only planned on living here till Josh was 31, but ironically, we are just starting our journey. I know that Josh is going to do excellent at dental school. He is such an amazing man and I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I love you, Happy Birthday!!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bro! Finally you can truly have a HAPPY birthday with the acceptance letter in your pocket. You earned it! Love you.
Looks like you found plenty to do on your birthday. There sure are a lot of candles on that cake!! LUVS, mom
You look so dang cute! And happy - he's IN YEAHHHHHH!!! I'm so delighted for you guys!
Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats to Josh and your family! And good luck!
Post a Comment