Friday we went and got make overs at Nordstrom and then went out to lunch at a yummy Italian restraunt. After we were full we started our 6 hour drive down to Las Vegas, just in time too since it started to snow. We got in late to our hotel after stopping to do some shopping real quick. We stayed at the Stratosphere.
Saturday morning we started the day going to the top of the Stratoshpere and checking out the view. Then we were off to go shopping again, since 1 hour wasn't enough.
After hours of shopping we returned to our hotel to hit the buffet to eat before we walked the strip.
The hotels in Vegas are amazing. I loved walking in the hotels and seeing the different environments that they have created. But I hated walking from hotel to hotel. My back hurt the whole time and about half way through walking from hotel to hotel my foot started to hurt. I was VERY relieved when we got a taxi to drive us back to our car. I wasn't great company while walking as you can see from the M&M pillow that they picked for me. But do you blame me when you're hurting and your jacket gets stolen?
Sunday we checked out of the hotel and drove 2 hours to St. George dropped our stuff off and headed off to Zions National Park. This was the part of the trip that I was so excited for. It was so pretty. I look forward to being able to go back when I don't have to limp through the park. I don't think that my pictures captured the beauty of this amazing place.
Monday we were able to go to the St. George temple and do a session. And then we at a lunch outside at a little cafe down town, stopped at the park and ate some yummy cake balls and then drove back home.
Thanks Mom for flying me out there to spend some time with you guys. I wish I wasn't in pain half the trip, but I enjoyed the adventure. I love you!






1 comment:
Alexis, Yes we all had a great time! I am also sorry how in pain you were with your foot. What great memories we made! LOL I am looking forward to next years mother daughter retreat! Love my girls!
Post a Comment