When we go to story time at the library they play this song before they start their craft. My friend liked it so much that she bought the CD and she is letting me borrow the CD right now. Connor has really enjoyed dancing to it. When I ask if he wants to watch a show or dance, he says dance. And he will dance to it over and over. So I recorded him dancing to the song. (Get your kids and have them dance along!)
4 comments:
Love that song. Connor is so cute! We noticed his excellent backup dancer too. (Josh we know it was you!)
Here I thought Josh was going to bust a move for real - I remember his skills :) We must be getting old...
He is soo cute! I'm impressed he follows along so well. Adorable.
So cute, Connor is getting so tall! He is growing up so much!
Such a good dancer
Post a Comment