Tuesday, August 30, 2011

July Happenings

School Started
I didn't get any pictures of Josh's first day of dental school, but I still wanted to document that he started school on July 1st!  It was such an exciting day in our lives.  He didn't have to start the application process again this year, instead he got to start school.  This day has been a long time coming and we are so proud of him for not giving up!  We look forward to moving forward in our lives and spending 4 more years here!

4th of July
We celebrated our usual way with our ward 4th of July breakfast!  The weather didn't cooperate with us so we weren't able to do the bike parade for the kids, so they just rode them around.  Josh was in charge of the BBQ this year being the Elders Quorum President and I made most of the decorations, so it was great to have that day past us. 


County Days
We went up to the annual parade and walked around the booths.  It was a decent day until the sun peered through the clouds and heated it up. 

No comments: